Pages

Thursday, December 25, 2008

WOW! My Merry Christmas

It's not even noon yet and it's already been a great Christmas for me. Mama and Papa took some great pictures to let you see just how much we've done since last night.

My new Christmas Eve PJ's



Have to leave those cookies for Santa!



Maybe I should make sure they are good for Santa, huh?!



Santa ate my cookies and the reindeer ate their carrots. YEAH!



Opening my first present.



Have to read all those instructions!



My new friend Pengy!



I wonder what's in here? Hmmmm....



I'm just sooooo cute :)



Like my new pink chair? It's very comfy!



See, Ferb likes my chair too!!!



OMG, it's ELMO!



I need some time to relax in my cozy new pink chair :)



I hope you have as much fun as I have on Christmas! Happy Holidays.

Hugs and kisses,
Abbie :)

No comments: