Pages

Friday, December 26, 2008

Abbie's Top 10 List Begins - Top 10 Music of 2008

Since everywhere you look this week, you will see Top 10, Top 25, and Top 100 list, I have decided that I will make my own top lists for the year 2008. So, starting today through New Year's Day, there will be a new Abbie’s Top List each day.

The first list I will share is my Top 10 Hits of 2008. These songs may be from this year – but they also may be a little bit older – since most all music is new to me (I am only 19 months). If you were one of the lucky few – you already own a limited edition CD of Abbie’s Top 10 Hits. If you were not a chosen one – feel free to contact Mama or Papa for limited arrangements.



Abbie’s Top 10 of 2008

1. Love Song by Sara Bareilles
2. Country Man by Luke Bryan
3. No Air by Jordin Sparks and Chris Brown
4. Don’t Think I Don’t Think About It – Darius Rucker
5. I’m Yours by Jason Mraz
6. Home by Blake Shelton
7. So What by P!nk
8. Everybody Wants to Go to Heaven by Kenny Chesney
9. Should’ve Said No by Taylor Swift
10. Just a Girl by No Doubt

Coming tomorrow… Abbie’s Top 10 Reads for 2008.

Hugs and kisses,
Abbie :)

No comments: