Pages

Monday, December 29, 2008

Abbie's Top 10 Places to Visit of 2008

Over the past 12 months, I've been lucky enough to visit many places and see many people. I have traveled as far South as Disney World in Orlando, Florida but also stayed as close as walking distance around the house. So, as the countdown continues to 2009, today I give you my top 10 places to visit -

Abbie’s Top 10 Places to Visit

1. Disney World
2. Providence Children’s Museum



3. Target
4. East Providence Weaver Library
5. McCoy Stadium



6. Slater Park
7. Walks in the Neighborhood



8. Mystic Aquarium
9. Stop & Shop
10. The Little Gym



Coming up tomorrow, it's my top 10 movies/tv shows and music videos. It's a good one :)

Hugs and kisses,
Abbie :)

1 comment:

Stephany said...

Abbie I'm loving your wrap up of 2008 of your favorite things of the year! Keep them coming! Glad you guys had a wonderful Christmas and hope you have a Happy New Year