Pages

Sunday, December 21, 2008

Christmas comes early continues....

Much like our tradition of "Birthday Weeks," it seems as if we are continuing with a "Christmas comes early week!" Believe me, I don't mind.

Saturday, after a trip to the doctors to find out that I have an ear infection, Uncle Chris and Auntie Carly came over to bring me my Christmas presents, YEAH! But, before you can see what they got me, check out me being sick on the couch :(



Now, onto the gifts! I love my new Pizza Pie Elmo! Elmo and Mr. Pizza sing to me now :)



And now, I can play at my favorite mouse's house, the Mickey Mouse Clubhouse!



Thank you very much to Uncle Chris and Auntie Carly for my presents. I hope Santa brings you everything you've wished for this Christmas. But, remember you have to be good because Santa is watching you!

Hugs and kisses,
Abbie :)

No comments: