Pages

Sunday, December 28, 2008

Last day with Grandpa Barker

Today was the last full day of Grandpa Barker's visit to Rhode Island. We went out to lunch with Mama and Grandma to Bugaboo Creek. I really liked the moose, who talked to us. So, I kept asking for "more moose!"





Here's a picture of me with Grandma and Grandpa.



Oh yeah, did I mention that Mama and Papa are awesome! They put together my new Barbie Big Wheel that I got from Auntie Trudy and Uncle Bob for Christmas.



Don't I look cool!

After my day out, I got to go visit Grandpa Crowe for a birthday party for him, Auntie Debbie and Uncle Joe too! The ice cream cake was very tasty :)

Monday, I'm going to see Disney on Ice. I'll give you a full report, plus more of my top 10's to come!

Hugs and kisses,
Abbie :)

No comments: