Pages

Saturday, December 27, 2008

Abbie's Top 10 Reads of 2008

The countdown to New Year's Day continues and today my top 10 list is on my favorite books of the year. Everyone should know by now that I LOVE to read and hear Mama and Papa read me my bedtime stories. So, if you haven't checked them out yet, here are my favs of the year!



Abbie’s Top 10 Reads for 2008

1. The Monster at the End of This Book / Another Monster at the End of This Book (Jon Stone and Michael Smollin)
2. Belly Button Book (Sandra Boyton)
3. My Big Little Golden Book About God (Jane Werner Watson and Eloise Wilkin)
4. I Love You Mommy / I Love You Daddy (Edie Evans and Rusty Fletcher)
5. Snow White and the Seven Dwarfs (Random House)
6. The Jolly Barnyard (Annie North Bedford and Tibor Gergely)
7. Good Night Moon (Margaret Wise Brown and Clement Hurd)
8. Tickle Me My Name is Elmo (Sesame Street)
9. Peter Cottontail’s Easter Egg Hunt (Joseph R. Ritchie)
10. Daddy’s Girl (Garrison Keillor)

Coming up tomorrow, it's my top 10 good eats! Yummy :)

Hugs and kisses,
Abbie :)

No comments: