Pages

Tuesday, December 16, 2008

Christmas comes early

It was a very busy Holiday weekend. On Saturday morning, Mama gave me a special delivery I got from the North Pole! Mrs. Claus had sent me a letter telling me that I had been a good girl so far this year. She also mentioned to me to leave milk and cookies for Santa on Christmas Eve as well as carrots for all the reindeer.







After breakfast, we all went to a Christmas Party with Uncle Ralph at the FOP in Warwick. There, Santa gave me a new wooden puzzle that I played with right away. After the party, I went to Nana and Grandpa's to hang out with Brooklyn while Mama and Papa got in some good quality shopping time.

On Sunday (Sunday, Sunday!), we got together with Brooke and Rachel, Melinda and David to exchange Christmas presents. They gave me new markers and big coloring book which I've already started to color in!





The Holidays continue this weekend with Uncle Chris and Auntie Carly plus Grandpa comes in from Florida to spend Christmas with us.

Hugs and kisses,
Abbie :)

No comments: