Pages

Sunday, November 16, 2008

Spectacular Sunday with just one sock!

Yes, it's true. I tried to go through the entire day with just one sock. No, it's not that Mama and Papa didn't try to put both socks on, it's just that I'm really good at getting them off. Just take a look at my Sunday through pictures.

See, just ONE sock!



I took this picture of myself.



This is the tasty trifle treat we made for family :)



I told you it was tasty!



Let's go for a ride on Papa's shoulders! See, still just ONE sock!



It was a good day that started with Mama and me getting up early and going to get Papa a surprise treat for breakfast - hot cakes and sausage from McDonald's. It was awesome and the first time I had ever had the tasty cakes from the Golden Arches :)

Hugs and kisses,
Abbie :)

No comments: