Pages

Friday, November 28, 2008

LJ's BBQ Dinner Review

To celebrate the day after Thanksgiving, Mama and Papa took me out to dinner. We didn't venture out too far, going to LJ's BBQ in Pawtucket.



Why may you ask did we go? Well, as I was trying (yes, I say "trying") to take an afternoon nap, Mama was watching our good friend Guy Fieri's show "Diners, Drive-In's and Dives" on the Food Network. Needless to say if you've ever watched the show, you're definitely in the mood for some good BBQ after watching some of Guy's tasty treats.

We got right in at about 5pm and the hostess and waitress were very nice! They brought me a nice high-chair and some crackers while we ordered our food. I got mac and cheese (of course!) while Mama got the pulled pork and Papa ordered a half-chicken. We all shared each others dinner so I got to eat alot :) It's a great menu with lots of good food.

My favorites were the pickles (I ate both Mama and Papa's!) along with the tasty corn on the cob. I had never eaten corn on the cob before, but as you can see, I REALLY liked it!



Not only was the food very good, but I loved the music as well. Here I am dancing along to Michael Jackson's "Billie Jean."



I definitely recommend a night out at LJ's BBQ in Pawtucket, plus here's a little tip from Mama. Check out Restaurant.com to get a cool gift certificate for a very economic night out. We used it and all of us ate for under $25, including a slice of apple pie that we took home for dessert.

Until our next review, happy dining!

Hugs and kisses,
Abbie :)

No comments: