Pages

Friday, October 3, 2008

Week 5 NFL Picks

After another winning week last week (3-2), Papa and I are back for another week of picking football games. I had fun doing my picks with Mama and Papa Thursday night right after my Ducky Party (a/k/a my bath time). I hope you like :)

Abbie's picks
Patriots over 49ers
Dolphins over Chargers
Cowboys over Bengals
Seahawks over Giants
Colts over Texans

Week 4: 3-2
Season: 14-6

Papa's picks
Patiots -3 over 49ers
Cardinals -1 over Bills
Ravens +2.5 over Titans
Redskins +6 over Eagles
Saints -3 over Vikings

Week 4: 3-2
Season: 11-8-1


Good luck to all!

Thanks again to everyone for donating to my Change Bandits Team to help the kids at Hasbro Children's Hospital. If you need more info, just check on my cute cowgirl picture at the top right hand corner of my blog!

Hugs and kisses,
Abbie :)


No comments: