Pages

Saturday, October 18, 2008

NFL picks for Week 7

It's week number 7 for our first season of NFL picks and I'm starting to pull away from my dear, old Papa (sorry, Papa). I gave him an extra day to make his picks this week so maybe he'll do better..ha ha ha :)

I hope you like my picks.

Abbie's Week 7 picks
Dolphins over Ravens
Bills over Chargers
Colts over Packers
Bucs over Seahawks
Broncos over Patriots

Week 6: 3-2
Season: 21-9

Papa's Week 7 picks
Bills +1 over Chargers
Dolphins -2.5 over Ravens
Browns +7.5 over Redskins
Saints +3 over Panthers
Patriots -3 over Broncos

Week 6: 1-4
Season: 15-14-1

Starting next week, we are going to add a "celebrity" pick of the week. If you'd like to be a celebrity on our picks, please email me and Mama and Papa will get in touch with you.

Good luck!

Hugs and kisses,
Abbie :)

No comments: