Pages

Tuesday, July 15, 2008

Family Research...

So Mama sent out letters to cousins, Aunties and Uncles this week looking for any information they have on the Bakken / Correia family history.

So some of the new visitors to my website might be family members - WELCOME! I hope we can meet soon. I can't wait to see what everyone sends back to Mama about the family history. She told me she is going to make me a book about the family for me to have when I get older :)

So this weeks update... quiet Monday and Tuesday - wednesday is scheduled to be quiet also. Thursday is my girls night with Mama (Papa is heading to PawSox to see Big Poppy play.) Friday will be another relaxing night too. I like quiet nights b/c then I can play my favorite game with Mama and Papa. I take the plastic ballies - bring them to the kitchen - drop them under the table and watch Mama and Papa climb under the table and get them for me. (over and over again).

I hope all of you have a great week.
Hugs
Abbie.

No comments: