Pages

Saturday, February 14, 2009

Happy Valentine's Day!

Happy Valentine's Day to everyone today :)

My morning was very exciting as Mama and Papa brought me to Hasbro Children's Hospital for lots of music, fun and games. I got to see alot of Mama's friends at the Hospital and make some new friends too. Oh yeah, I almost forgot: Happy Birthday to Hasbro Children's Hospital who turned 15 years old today, which is why we went to celebrate! They even had cupcakes, which Mama and Papa ate! I ate fishes :)

Here's some pictures from the day -

Waiting for Toe Jam Band.



My friend Wall-E and me.



Doing my ballet during a break :)



BUBBLES!!!!!



Mama, can we take these home, PLEASE!



Don't I look pretty :)



More bubbles!!!



Dr. Health E. Hounddog at your service!



Mama, I think we should use this color, OK?



Thanks to everyone for all the fun! Don't forget that Mama's Hasbro Children's Hospital Radio-thon is coming next month on March 26-28.

Hugs and kisses,
Abbie :)

No comments: