Pages

Monday, February 16, 2009

Happy Birthday Mama!

Today is Mama's Birthday!! Yeah, Happy Birthday to you, Happy Birthday to you, Happy Birthday Dear Mama!!! Happy Birthday to you :)

Here's a little song from my peeps, Phineas, Ferb and Candace -



We had lots of fun celebrating Mama's birthday too! We had bullseyes for breakfast. That's eggs on toast for all you not into the Paula Dean's Cookbook for Kids!

Then, as I took a nap in the car, Mama and Papa took me up to Boston for the very first time. We had lunch at Dick's Last Resort. Mac & Cheese was on the menu for me while Mama had the pulled pork and Papa enjoyed a cheeseburger. I even got my own balloon, even though it's not my birthday. Ha ha ha ha!







After that, we strolled around Fanuiel Hall to visit some shops, it's a secret where went for now. I'll have to tell you more about it later though. I did get to see lots of other kids, met a puppy and tried to run after some birds too :)

It was a fun day. Hope you enjoyed it Mama :)

Hugs and kisses,
Abbie :)

No comments: