Pages

Thursday, September 18, 2008

So, what's new?

Well, it's Thursday afternoon and I just got back from the library. Papa took me back to the East Providence library so I could play, read, say hi to the fishes and yes, take out some books. I took out "Cowgirl Kate and Cocoa" as well as "A Kiss for Little Bear." I'll let you know how I like them.


I also got a surprise visit from Mama too, which I was very excited about since I didn't know she was going to be there too. I showed her all around my new fun place!


Here's a picture of me driving the "Tuggy" boat.




Also, by request by Mama, here's a video I made just for her the other day. I hope you like it :)





Don't forget, my football picks are coming on Friday!!!


Hugs and kisses,
Abbie :)

1 comment:

Stephany said...

That's some good pickin' there abbie!