Pages

Saturday, May 10, 2008

Thanks :)

Thank you to all my family and friends who came to my first birthday party Saturday! I had tons of fun and enjoyed all my presents :)

The rain even stayed away so that all my friends could play outside on my new swingset. We also played in my new playroom that is now filled with all my latest toys.

BTW: my cake was very yummy! As you can see....





Is this my new bottle?





My friend Roxy with Lion.





Nana, Auntie Debbie, Brooklyn and Stacey




If you have any pictures from my party, please send them along and Mama will check the emails for me :)

Don't forget to wish your mommy a happy mother's day tomorrow. My Mama's the best!!! I love her lots :) She takes very good care of me and Papa :)

I'm off to sleep. Nighty nite.

Hugs and kisses,
Abbie :)

No comments: