Pages

Monday, May 26, 2008

Memories for Memorial Day

My first (and only) Memorial Day weekend as a one-year old was a very busy one. We started it out on Saturday afternoon by going to our friend's Kristy's birthday. And guess what? I got proposed to! Yup, but I have to wait until my new beau is 39..ha ha ha.

Saturday night, Mark JR., Uncle Joe and Auntie Monica came over to watch the Celtics romp over the Pistons. Yeah Celtics!

Then after a trip to my favorite store, Babies-R-Us to pick up some fun toys and clothes for yours truly on Sunday, we had a big cookout at Nana and Grandpa's house. It was alot of fun since I got to stay outside for a long time and play in the cool house in the backyard too!

On Monday, it was off to Mystic, Connecticut for my first trip to Mystic Aquarium to see my new water friends. I even touched a starfish. How cool is that :)

Just check out the pictures to see how much fun I had!


Mr. Beluga Whale



Sammy the Sea Lion




The Penguins! (I really liked them!)



Nemo!



Lots of birdies (my other favorites!)



I'm really tired!



Finally, a refreshing Duck Party on Monday night for bathtime and it's off to bed.


I'm sure Mama and Papa need the rest, just like me :) Talk to ya soon!

Hugs,

Abbie :)






1 comment:

Stephany said...

WOW Abbie what a fun filled weekend! I'm so glad you like Mystic - the big white whales are Miss Stephany's favorites - and so are the penguins!