Pages

Friday, November 6, 2009

Happy 2 and 1/2 Birthday to Me!

That's right, I'm two and a half years old today!

So, how did I celebrate? Well, after some fun playtime with Nana and Brooklyn, Mama and Papa took me to the doctors for a little check-up. Don't worry, I'm fine :) although I did have to get a shot and some preventative medicine as well.

After a dinner treat complete with apple dippers, we got to make some tasty cupcakes. So, while we eat those, you can watch me have some fun from earlier this week.

All I have to say is..."ladies and gentlemen!"



Plus, check out my fancing dancing!



Mama and Papa say I have a surprise for Saturday, but I have no idea what it is! Oh well, I guess I'll just have to wake up in the morning and find out.

Night-night!

Hugs and kisses,
Abbie :)

No comments: