Pages

Thursday, January 1, 2009

Abbie's Hopes and Wishes for 2009

As we begin the New Year, we start on a positive note with some things we hope will happen in 2009. It's my last top 10 with my hopes and wishes for the New Year.

Abbie’s 10 Hopes and Wishes for 2009

1. I hope to to count to 10.
2. I wish to see another Red Sox World Series Championship.
3. I hope to go to the Children’s Museum at least 12 times.
4. I wish to go back to the Mouse’s House.
5. I hope to see a Luke Bryan concert.
6. I wish to learn more recipes.
7. I hope to continue to be World Champ and beat Mama and Papa daily.
8. I wish for more playdates with my friends 
9. I hope to go on the potty (Mama and Papa made me say that!)
10. I wish for World Peace as all good princesses do!

Happy New Year!

Hugs and kisses,
Abbie :)

No comments: